A History of Integrity
Headquartered in Richmond, VA, Dallan Construction is an award winning, full-service design/build and construction management firm. Our high standards and values ensure our clients receive top quality results that maximize their budget. Dallan Construction’s philosophy is to ensure our clients are satisfied with the result of their financial commitment to their project, to recognize that every successful project is completed by a dedicated team, and to treat that team and the client with respect.
Dallan Construction, founded by Danny Meyer and Rich Robertson, is comprised of employees seasoned in construction experience. Their collective experience enables the Dallan team to relate to their client’s needs and approach work from the client’s perspective. Dallan Construction has repeatedly been recognized for its commitment to excellence, accomplished management team and innovative approach to project management. Since taking the first place award in 2003, Dallan has been recognized every year by Richmond’s Rising 25 award as one of Richmond’s fastest growing companies.
Dallan Construction’s Philanthropy Includes:
- Serving on the Board of the American Red Cross (Richmond Chapter)
- Chairing the Red Cross Philanthropy Committee
- Awarded the Red Cross Philos Award for Philanthropist of the Year in 2009
- Serving on the GRACRE Board
- Donating temporary space to the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation International while their offices are being repaired from damages caused by a fire in the building they occupied.